Motorcycle gear is not always just about the bike. Women motorcyclists have a lot to deal with, from long hair and skirts in the wind to sun glare that can cause skin damage or blindness if unprotected. A quality pair of sunglasses will shield against UV rays and keep you safe while on your motorcycle! With so many options out there, finding high-quality women’s motorcycle glasses may be difficult for those unfamiliar with what they’re looking for – which is where I come in! Here are five great styles (including my personal favorite!)…
Any style can be enhanced with sunglasses. With so many designs, shapes, colors, lens styles – it’s the fun part!
Some sunglasses even have different options for lenses like polarized or photochromic which is great if you want protection from UVA rays as well as glare on water etc.…
also read: best motorcycle cleaners and polish
Our Top Best Women’s Sunglasses For Motorcycle Riding
Bea Cool’s brand of sunglasses offer a variety of styles and colors. Made from high-quality materials, Bea Cool glasses are lightweight, durable, comfortable to wear & block out harmful UV rays! The polarized lenses also come with an anti-scratch coating that protects the lens against scratches caused by everyday use or accidents while improving visual clarity and contrast for all face shapes. Available in multiple colors (for any face type), these shades will fit comfortably on most people without slipping off easily…making them great for your next sunny adventure!
and in my opinion these are the Best Women’s Sunglasses For Motorcycle Riding
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE –
The PC frame is lightweight and durable. The Triacetate Cellulose lens is shatterproof and unbreakable.
- HEAVY-QUALITY LENSES –
All lenses are made of high-quality TAC material, which is durable enough to be used for extended periods of time.
- MODERN DESIGN
Bright colors, designed to match any style and are suitable for both men and women.
- Made from high-quality materials
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable to wear
- Block out harmful UV rays while improving visual clarity and contrast
- 100% protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Scratch-resistant coating
- It is a single lens type
- Not comfortable for low light condition
The Tori Sunglasses by Harley-Davidson are a fun and fashionable way to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays with stylish embellishments. These sunglasses feature Smoke gray lenses, frames with green temples decorated in script, and soft foam facial cavity seals that fit onto lightweight frames for added protection of the eye during high winds or debris collisions.
The unique features meet ANSI Z87’s requirements for high velocity impact as well as impacts involving heavy mass items such as rocks or dirt clods flung at you when riding on your motorcycle – making them perfect not only during summertime but anytime!
They are available in sizes small/medium so no matter what size face you have these will be sure to suit all needs
- WILEY X WOMEN’S TORI RIDING SUNGLASSES –
The Tori Riding Sunglasses for Women by Wiley X are a stylish, lightweight pair of sunglasses that offer full protection.
- SMOKE GRAY LENSES WITH EMBELLISHED STONES –
These Wiley X sunglasses feature smoke gray lenses with embellished stones. Smoke gray is a great color to wear when you’re out on the road or trail and want to avoid glare from the sun’s rays.
- GLOSS BLACK AND GREEN LENSES WITH EMBELLISHED STONES –
These Wiley X sunglasses feature gloss black frames with green lenses, which are a nice contrast against each other. Green is another great color for riding in bright sunlight because it helps reduce glare and enhance depth perception.
- perfect riding glasses
- The super cute Harley script on both temples is a nice touch
- protect your eyes from wind and debris
- ANSI Z87 compliant for safety
- protected from UV rays.
- Not for large head
- Little expensive
Polarized Airdam Motorcycle Sunglasses are the perfect addition to your riding gear. These glasses feature a plastic frame, polycarbonate lens and polarized UV protection coating for optimal safety while providing broad vision and 180-degree coverage against the sun or wind when you’re on an adventure outside of town. With foam padding in its frames that make them comfortable as well as durable so they last longer than most other options!
Polarized Airdam motorcycle sunglasses provide both comfort with their padded frames but also durability from being made out of sturdy plastics; not only will these be great for protecting your face from harmful rays, but it’s also important to have good visibility too where there is full view around without any obstruction at all times during outdoor
- PLASTIC FRAME – The frames are made of durable and flexible plastic that is comfortable to wear. They’re lightweight, yet strong enough to withstand the toughest conditions.
- POLYCARBONATE LENS – The lenses are made from a high-quality polycarbonate material that is scratch-resistant and shatterproof. It’s also UV400 protected, meaning your eyes are permanently shielded from harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- POLARIZED – The polarized lenses reduce glare in bright sunlight, so you can see clearly even when the sun is at its brightest. This makes them ideal for motorcycling, fishing, driving, or any outdoor activity where glare reduction is important.
- Polycarbonate lens and polarized UV protection coating
- Foam padded frames ensure a comfortable fit
- Providing broad vision
- 180-degree protection against the sun and wind
- Permanently shielded from harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- Not fit large faces
- flimsy plastic
Global Vision Eyewear Marilyn 2 Motorcycle Sunglasses offer the ultimate in diva-style eye gear. The black frames are studded on the sides with 20 crystal rhinestones and 20 metal studs for a look that is sure to get you noticed. The shatterproof polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV400 protection from the harmful rays of sun, while scratch-resistant coating stands up to wear and tear of daily use and abuse. Vented EVA foam padding keeps your eyes comfortable during long rides without wind or debris getting through which makes these sunglasses perfect for motorcycle riding, cycling, ATV riding; anything where they might come into contact with dirt or dust!
SHATTERPROOF POLYCARBONATE LENSES – These lenses are made with a special type of plastic that is harder than glass. Even if you drop your sunglasses, the polycarbonate lens will not break or shatter. They’re also 100% UV400 protection from the harmful rays of the sun
VENTED EVA FOAM PADDING – The vented EVA foam padding keeps you comfortable for long rides while protecting your eyes from wind and debris. It’s perfect for sports as well as motorcycle, cycling, and ATV riding
SCRATCH RESISTANT COATING – This coating stands up to the wear and tear of daily use and abuse. Your lenses will never be marred by scratches, so no matter where life takes you, you’ll always look your best!
- Ultimate in diva-style eye gear
- Protecting your eyes from wind and debris
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses
- Offer 100% UV400 protection from the harmful rays of the sun
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Vented EVA foam padding keeps you comfortable for long rides
- I would wear regular sunglasses not riding glasses.
- Sliding down and poor in quality
POLYCARBONATE – Not Acrylic! Polycarbonate lenses are made of a high-impact resistant plastic that is much stronger than acrylic.
ANTI GLARE LENSES – Our anti-glare coating will help reduce eye strain and fatigue on those long rides. The coating also helps to eliminate the distraction caused by light reflecting off the surface of the lens, giving you a clear view of what’s ahead.
SOFTER SWEATPROOF FOAM – We’ve upgraded our foam in this frame to be softer and more comfortable for longer rides. It is still sweatproof, but now provides a better seal against dust, wind, and debris while riding your motorcycle or scooter.
- Trendy stripe across the top of the frame
- Equipped with a soft SWEATPROOF foam
- Protect eyes from wind, dust, and debris
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate,not acrylic
- Provide 100% UV protection
- Flex Polycarbonate Frames
- Not for too small a face
Is it safe to wear sunglasses with a motorcycle helmet?
Wearing sunglasses with a motorcycle helmet may help reduce glare from the sun and avoid eye injury caused by flying debris. However, it is important for riders to be aware of potential hazards such as wind shear, road debris, and other vehicles. Always wear a properly fitted motorcycle helmet when riding.
Can you wear prescription glasses on a motorcycle?
Yes, you can wear prescription eyewear while riding your bike, although I recommend you use sunglasses instead. Make sure the lenses are clear and the frames are comfortable for long rides. You will need to be especially careful if you go off-road.
If you are looking for the best women’s sunglasses for motorcycle riding, we hope this review helps. All of these products that we reviewed are great and each one has features to offer which may make them right for your needs. Be sure to look at all glasses’ features and pros and cons before making a purchase decision so you can get the perfect pair!
also read this article as well this will help you a lot: portable and retractable motorcycle shelters